Registration for Spring 2021 Orientations is now closed.
For students admitted for Fall 2021, registration will open later this semester. Please check back for more details.
To make changes to your orientation registration or to add a family member or guest, you may log back into your orientation account up to one week prior to your scheduled orientation.
If you have questions or need assistance, email us at email@example.com and we will work to resolve your concerns.
Before registering for Orientation
You must review the items on the Accepted Student Checklists and complete them in the order in which they are listed. Notice that there are several steps to complete before you may register online to gain access to the online orientation modules.
Follow the steps below to complete your Orientation registration:
- Log in to the Orientation Registration page with your VCU eID and password. For assistance with setting up your eID or password, visit myeid.vcu.edu or contact the IT Support Center. If you recently paid your tuition deposit and the site won’t allow you to register, try again after 2-3 business days.
- Review your information and complete the questionnaire. The Orientation registration system pulls your data directly from your student account based on your VCU application. Please make sure the information is accurate and fill in any requested information carefully. The questionnaire is the chance to let us know your military status (including benefits), your technology access, and if you require any special accommodations for orientation.
- Choose your date. You will choose a date and time for your initial virtual Orientation meeting. This meeting will last about two hours and will consist of a brief overview, a Q&A with campus partners and a small group breakout with an Orientation Leader and other new students.
- Add a guest. If you have a family member or guest who would like to access the online family orientation resources, be sure to add their information to your Orientation account. We have created online resources just for family members and will host several virtual events. For more information, see the Family member or guest page. If you are unsure whether you want to add a family member at this time, you can log back in and add them later.
- Pay your Orientation fee. Review your reservation and make your payment. The secure payment system accepts all major credit and debit cards and all payments must be made in full. We are unable to accept payments in the form of cash or check. Payments are nonrefundable and cannot be waived. Information on fees for each program and what is covered can be found on the First-year student and Transfer or adult learner student pages.
- Submit your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until you have made a payment and clicked SUBMIT at the bottom of the page. Successful registration is followed by a confirmation email to both the student and any registered guests (to the emails provided).