To make changes to your orientation registration or to add a family member or guest, you may log back into your orientation account up to one week prior to your scheduled orientation.
If you have questions or need assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to resolve your concerns.
Before registering for Orientation
You must review the items on the Accepted Student Checklists and complete them in the order in which they are listed. Notice that there are several steps to complete before you may register online to gain access to the online orientation modules.
Follow the steps below to complete your Orientation registration:
- Log in to the Orientation Registration page with your VCU eID and password. For assistance with setting up your eID or password, visit myeid.vcu.edu or contact the IT Support Center. If you recently paid your tuition deposit and the site won’t allow you to register, try again after 2-3 business days.
- Review your information and complete the questionnaire. The Orientation registration system pulls your data directly from your student account based on your VCU application. Please make sure the information is accurate and fill in any requested information carefully. The questionnaire is the chance to let us know your military status (including benefits), your technology access, and if you require any special accommodations for orientation.
- Choose your date. You will choose a date and time for your virtual Orientation meeting.
- First-Year students: You will choose a day and time during one of the two-week sessions based on your school or college that you will attend for both weeks. For more information on session dates and times, please see the First-Year Students page.
- Transfer and Adult Learner students: You will choose one session based on your school or college that will last about four hours. More information can be found under the Transfer and Adult Learners Students page.
- Add a guest. If you have a family member or guest who would like to access the online family orientation resources, be sure to add their information to your Orientation account. We have created online resources just for family members and will host several virtual events. For more information, see the Family member or guest page. If you are unsure whether you want to add a family member at this time, you can log back in and add them later.
- Submit your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until you have clicked SUBMIT at the bottom of the page. Successful registration is followed by a confirmation email to both the student and any registered guests (to the emails provided).